Characteristics of ceramic plunger
The ceramic plunger is made of modern engineering ceramics with super hard wear resistance, and can be assembled and formed by ceramic metallization bonding, welding, inlaying and socket connection technologies. It is an ideal substitute for similar metal pumps, and has been widely used in medical equipment, environmental engineering, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
(1) The ceramic plunger is made of special ceramic materials with high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Ensure reliable material performance.
(2) The microporous structure machined from the working surface of the ceramic plunger has a self-lubricating effect, which changes the principle of friction and lubrication of the plunger pump.
(3) The inner cavity is smooth without dead corners and grooves. The internal cavity surface and plunger surface are matched with each other and processed to the mirror surface with an advanced high-precision internal and external grinder. The external surface is vibration polished for easy cleaning and disinfection.
(4) The pump body structure is finely sealed with the product structure for easy disassembly.
(5) This kind of product has passed the safety performance test, and its indicators have reached the international advanced level.
No.276, Zhangkou Road, Qingdao, China